Updates and Reminders:
1) Thank you for all of the support with this month's Kindness Calendar. It is wonderful to hear about all the kind things our students are doing for others.
2) Our snow hills have turned into ice slabs. We have closed them until we get a good load of fluffier snow. Hopefully, we won't have to wait long!
3) If you have any extra lego we are the people to take it off of your hands. Please feel free to drop off any unwanted Lego to Megan's office. We have created a lego area in our library!
4) Lice is circulating through a number of classes right now. I would ask that you speak with your kids about not sharing hats. If the issue persists, we will work with school council to discuss different checking options like Lice Busters. We welcome input.
5) We are still looking for larger sizes of skates or helmets we would love to have them as we prepare to use the Woodroffe Park ice rink. Please feel free to drop these at the office.
6) Please see the attached flyer about the Ottawa Youth Orchestra.
7) If you have changed contact information please let the office know as soon as possible. This includes email addresses as many communications go out using email.
8) We would ask that parents do not use the staff parking lot for drop off. The Church parking lot is available during bus drop off and pick up and any other time you are welcome to use our driveway.
We hope you all enjoy time with your families this weekend!
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information transmitted in this e-mail is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential, personal and/or privileged material. Any distribution, use or copying of this e-mail or the information it contains by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient and have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the message and any attachments from your system.